Getting a US Visa from Kenya has become quite an easy task these days. US government has made it an easier task by making the process faster and stress free for those people in Kenya who are looking forward to visiting US or traveling to the US. There are some procedures and processes that the interested person has to go through. All of these processes are easy and simple to understand. Listed below are the procedures one has to go through to get a US visa from Kenya
See Also: How to get a UK visa from Kenya
How To Get a US Visa From Kenya – Procedures
1. The applicant has to apply for the visa by scheduling a non immigrant visa appointment. This can be done by calling the call center number where the officials would assist one for getting the further details. There is this rule of paying the appointment fee which could be done by paying the money via any of the banks, of which they would ask for.
2. The various queries about the visa categories and every other doubt about the procedure are properly cleared over the phone. All one needs to do is to call the customer care number and they would certainly suggest and give the necessary details.
3. Applicants are supposed to fill the form for the visa and also have to pay necessary fees before the appointment which would be finalized by the officials of the visa center.
4. Another important thing about paying the fees is that the money cannot be transferred. This means people have to pay their respective fees and get the details of submission attached to their respective passport ID which cannot be changed under any circumstances.
How To Get a US Visa From Kenya – Rules
There are several other rules which are to be kept in mind while going for the appointments. Some of these rules are as follows.
1. If a child under 18 is to be taken by the parents, then the parents are supposed to be present in the appointment with their respective visas. In cases where the parent is a single parent then the parent is supposed to bring court orders which would ensure the 100 percent approval of the parent having the full custody of the child in concern.
2. The appointment might take some time. There are several other applicants as well so the entire episode is quite time-consuming.
3. If there are applicants who are disabled, they would require family members to accompany them to make the procedure easier and safe.
4. Only the visa would be provided by the visa agencies. The entry confirmation would be done by the immigration officer who would be present in the port to confirm the visa that one would be provided with beforehand.
Thus these were some of the information on “how to get a US visa from Kenya?” Any kind of documentation procedure is something that requires a hell lot of patience and hard work. But the visa getting procedures provided by the Kenya government is comparatively easier and following the above steps would ensure a positive outcome. The rules and regulations would again be said by the officers who would be present over there. If things are done accordingly then the entire episode is quite an easy task to get over with.