These are interesting questions to ask people, it’s not just anyhow questions but questions that are friendly, questions that will make people feel good. Most people don’t actually know how to ask questions, they might end up sending a wrong signal with their question unknowingly. Especially when you are meeting with someone for the first and you are trying to make a good impression, your question can turn the person off. Remember not to ask too much or too little questions particularly when you are meeting them for the first time. Yes, you know first impression is lasting and also, it does not take second chance to make first impression. So if you don’t want to ruin that first impression, these are some interesting questions to ask people around you without embarrassing them.
100 Interesting Questions To Ask People
1) What was the last picture you took with your phone?
2) Do you know any big gossips?
3) Have you been pulled over by a cop?
4) Do you know your heritage?
5) What have you always wanted? Did you ever get it?
6) What kind of sickness have you lied about so you wouldn’t go to work?
7) What was the last lie you told?
8) Have you ever danced in the rain?
9) What is your blood type?
10) Have you ever been in a car accident?
11) What was the weirdest prank call that you have made?
12) Best compliment you have received?
13) Do you trust anyone with your life?
14) What is your greatest strength or weakness?
15) What is your perfect pizza?
16) What was your first thought when you woke up this morning
17) Do you get along with your family? Why or why not?
18) Ugly and live forever, or attractive and die in a year?
19) You discover that your wonderful one year old child is because of a mix up at the hospital and not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to correct the mistake?
20) Would you be willing to lie to a court for a close friend if it meant saving your friend from going to jail for life?
21) Would you be willing to eat a bowl of crickets for $40,000?
22) If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, whom would you choose ad how would you torment them?
23) Do you feel that children should be sheltered from unhappiness?
24) If you could have personally witnessed anything, what would you want to have seen?
25) If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else, who would you pick and what would you do?
26) If you could be any age for a week, what age would that be?
27) What question do you hate to answer?
28) If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
29) Where do you go to get on a computer?
30) How do you start a conversation?
31) What keys on a keyboard do you not use?
32) If you had a brainwashing machine, who would you use it on?
33) You are walking home in the dark, you see something move. What/Who is it(guess)? What do you do?
34) What is the strangest name someone has introduced themselves as to you? What is their real name?
35) Where were you 3 hours ago? Do you think someone was stalking you?
36) Have you ever eating a crayon, or glue? Or what strange thing have you eaten?
37) What type of music do you listen to? (Genre, artists, songs?)
38) What cheers you up?
39) What do you constantly think about that, either makes you sad or just anything?
40) Is there something you constantly lose at your hours or anywhere?
41) Do you have a favorite book or read much? Why or why not?
42) What is the longest you have gone without sleep?
43) Do you have anyone you go to for advice? In person or online?
44) What is the habit you are proudest of breaking or want to break?
45) Is there anything I should know?
46) What do you order or not order at a restaurant you have been to or never been to?
47) What is your favorite word? Least favorite?
48) Describe something that’s happened to you for which had no explanation.
49) What did you do for your latest birthday?
50) What holidays do you celebrate? Are you a religious person or not?
51) If you had to be named after a city, state, or country (etc), which would you want it to be?
52) Who is your hero?
53) Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
54) Have you ever been stung by a bee?
55) Have you ever tipped a cow?
56) What’s the sickest you have ever been?
57) Are you still learning who you are?
58) Are you afraid of heights? Or what are you afraid of?
59) Have you ever taken dance lessons? Who would you want to dance with?
60) What is the most memorable class you have ever taken?