The bible is the most popular book in the universe today, despite the fact that it has come a long way, the bible still remains relevant and never losses its taste. The bible contains thousands of verses and each verse is relevant, popular and unique in their own way but some verses are more popular than others for some reasons, but that does not make them more relevant than the other verses nor dose it make other verses less significant, each has an issue it is addressing. Here are some of the most popular bible verses for your delight.
Popular Bible Verses About Love
1. 1 John 4:7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
2. 1 John 4:18-19 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. We love because he first loved us.
3. John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
4. Mark 12:31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”
5. Luke 6:31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.
6. Luke 6:35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.
7. John 8:13 The Pharisees challenged him, “Here you are, appearing as your own witness; your testimony is not valid.”
8. Colossians 3:14 And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
9. Proverbs 10:12 Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs.
10. Proverbs 17:17 A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.
11. 1 John 4:8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
12. Romans 12:9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.
13. Romans 13:10 Love does no harm to its neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
14. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
15. 1 Corinthians 13:13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
16. Ephesians 4:2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
17. 1 Peter 4:8 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
18. Ephesians 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
19. Ephesians 5:33 However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.
20. John 3:16″ For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
21. Psalm 18:1 I love you, O LORD, my strength.
22. Matthew 22:27-29 Finally, the woman died. Now then, at the resurrection, whose wife will she be of the seven, since all of them were married to her?” Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God.
Popular Bible Verses About Life
23. John 11:25-26 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
24. John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
25. 1 John 5:20 We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true–even in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.
26. Romans 3:23 for fall have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
27. Job 12:9 Who knoweth not in all these that the hand of the LORD hath wrought this?
28. 2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
29. Genesis 8:22 While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.
30. John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
31. Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
32. Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
33. Ecclesiastes 3:1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
34. Proverbs 14:27 The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, turning a man from the snares of death.
35. Proverbs 18:21 The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.
36. Romans 5:10 For if, when we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!
37. Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
38. Romans 10:9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
39. Romans 10:13 For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
40. Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
41. Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
42. Psalms 62:1 Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.
43. 2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
44. John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
45. Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
46. 1 Timothy 6:12 Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.
47. John 8:12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
48. Psalms 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
49. Acts 2:38 Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
50. John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.