Nigerian Man Dies Of Erection After Overdosing Himself With Sex Pills In A Hotel

A Nigerian man has allegedly died after taking an overdose of sex pills. The erection was said to be too strong that he died while his penis was still erect

A middle-aged Nigerian man was found dead in a hotel room in Delta state, Nigeria. He was said to have taken a sex drug called manpower to impress his new girlfriend in a hotel room.

A source said that the man must have died out of the consistent erection in. He was found dead with his penis standing erect. According to reports, his family members are still yet to claim his body and bury him.

The source went further to state that, the man whose name was identified as Samson, is a father of three children. he left his wife and children at home before going to meet his new girlfriend in the hotel.

Reports in Nigeria state that Samson had purchased an over-the-counter drug called Manpower, which purportedly has similar effects to Viagra.

See Also: Jacob Juma’s Three Secret ‘Wives’ Reveal Something Shocking

A source told BuzzKenya:

”After having intercourse for a long time, he could not ejaculate and must have died from the stress of the consistent hardness.”

“He was overpowered by the drug and it was the first time he took such a drug. He had earlier been in a beer parlour boasting of his plans, after spending three months wooing the woman.”

The source also revealed that the man had also been drinking, despite not being much of a drinker.

See Also: Family Finds Skeleton Of Their Missing 22year-Old Son Under The Roof In Nyayo Estate

His partner, the young lady in question is understood to have fled the scene after the tragedy occurred. The corpse of the deceased is said to have been deposited in a mortuary in Warri, Delta State, Nigeria.

A police spokesman said the man’s body remained in a morgue at a police station in Ugborikoro, pending a family decision on whether to give him a proper burial or not.

Overdosing on sex drugs can be dangerous, and can cause erections which last for several hours, sometimes causing permanent damage.