You must not stick to the common wedding vows that everyone knows or uses. Some couple have decided not follow the same route and have decided to do some brain storming for fresh wedding vows that is rare. All it takes is a creative mind and some level of inspiration then you can come out with some non traditional wedding vows that will not be boring. Here are some non traditional wedding vows that might interest you.
Non Traditional Wedding Vows Examples
1. I (name) take you (name) to be my wedded husband/wife, with deepest joy I receive you into my life that together we may be one.I promise you my love, my fullest devotion, my tenderest care.I pledge to you my life as a loving and faithful husband/wife.
2. I (name) take you, <bride/groom> to be my partner in marriage and in life, I will love and honor you and take your side,
walk with you through life wherever it may lead, whatever may come.I promise to be faithful and true from this day forward.
3. I (name) take you (name) to be my husband/wife, and friend. We shall bear together whatever of sorrow and adversity life may place upon us, and share together whatever of joy and fulfillment life may hold in store. I commit my life to you; a commitment made in love, kept in faith, lived in hope and eternally made anew.
4. I pledge to you a life of giving and of hoping, of growing and of loving. I shall be with you in your tears and in your laughter, just as I shall bring to you my own joys and my own sorrows. You will be my husband/wife, as long as love remains. My commitment is made in love, kept in faith, lived in hope and eternally made anew.
5. (name) I take you to be my partner; to have and to hold, from this day forward. I give to you my unending love and devotion. I promise to be true to you, to cherish you, and to share my thoughts, hopes, and dreams with you. I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you, my best friend. I will love you forever.
6. Today, a day of music and celebration, I pledge to share my life with you,whether the days that come are happy or sad,
I will live them with you.
7. All that I am and all that I have, I offer to you in love and in joy. From this day forward I will love and comfort you, hold you close, prize you above all others, and remain faithful to you all the days of our lives.
8. I’ll build a garden in your view that with sweet fruit will stone replace because I love and cherish you.
9. I vow to love each day anew,for love must dance through time and space: these things I promise I will do.
10. I vow to make your terrors few and then with you those demons face because I love and cherish you.
11. Constant will my life be wholly one with yours, constant will I share with you laughter, tears, and tenderness.
12. Constant will I promise to respect and honor you, to encourage your dreams, conscious of your desires.
13. Constant will my compassion and kindness be in times of frustration and in fear.
14. Always I am here, when clouds hide the face of the Moon, lost for a spell in darkness will we know its brilliance still glows.
15. Constant in mystery, its beauty cast upon us, we walk side by side; our journey together.
16. Constant as the sea, as the sun, and the moon is my love for you.
17. Times have changes and with that, so has the ceremonial marriage. So at this time, in honor of your custom and religion, I would like to exchange traditional wedding vows…..etc….At this point, the ceremony goes into a brief set of tradtional vows and exchanging of the rings.
18. Aloha! In ancient Hawaii the two of you would now be wed. So I bid the two of you Aloha! Farewell to your single life, Welcome you into married life and may you always do so with love.
19. These things I promise I will do that life may grant you ample grace because I love and cherish you:
20. Because of you, I laugh, I smile, I dare to dream again. I look forward with great joy to spending the rest of my
life with you, caring for you, nurturing you, being there for you in all life has for us, and I vow to be true and faithful for as long
as we both shall live.
See Also: 30+ Non Religious Wedding Vows
21. My love for you,Is steadfast. unwavering, timeless… and forever.
22. As the sea slowly slips upon the shore, so will I always hold you dear; as the sun appears with every dawn, so will my love always shine on you.
23. I vow to treasure what is true that I might touch whom I embrace: these things I promise I will do.
24. And now, as we make one of two,a passage we cannot retrace, these things I promise I will do because I love and cherish you
Non Traditional Wedding Vows Samples
25. I take you to be my wife/husband from this time onward, to join with you and to share all that is to come, to be your faithful husband/wife, to give and to receive, to speak and to listen, to inspire and to respond; a commitment made in love, kept in faith, and eternally made new.
26. Whatever lies ahead, good or bad, we will face together. Distance may test us for a time, and time may trie us. But if we look to each other first, we will always see a friend. (Name), look to me for all the days to come; today I take my place as your (husband/wife).
27. Respecting each other, we commit to live our lives together for all the days to come.I ask you to share this world with me, for good and ill, be my partner, and I will be yours.
28. I hereby pledge myself to be faithful. I give myself wholly to you this hour and I promise to guard, cherish
and protect you all the days of my life.
29. In the sight of God’s love and in the presence of our families and friends,I name, take you, <bride/groom> to be may husband/wife.
30. I offer my friendship and trust in you, promising to be faithful and understanding as long as we both shall live.
31. In the presence of the Lord and of this assembly, I take thee to be my husband/wife, promising with Divine Assistance to be unto thee a loving and faithful husband/wife until death shall separate us.
32. Before God our Father who has given us the gift of love,I bride/groom, join with you, <bride/groom>, in the covenant of marriage.
33. I promise to give my faithful, life-giving love to you,and to share my life with you as long as we shall live. May this community of faith witness our love for each other for the rest of our lives.
34. I take you to be my partner.To have and to hold from this day forward.I give to you my unending love and devotion.I promise to be true to you, to cherish you, and to share my thoughts, hopes, and dreams with you.I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you my best friend. I will love you forever.
Wedding Vows Non Traditional
35. I take you <bride/groom>, to be my husband/wife.I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad,
in sickness and in health, I will love and honor you all the days of my life.
36. I promise to be there when you need me,to fill your days with sunshine,to comfort you and encourage you,to help you reach your goals, to be your best friend ever and to love you all my life with all my heart.
37. I, bride/groom, take you, bride/groom, to be my wedded husband/wife. With deepest joy I receive you into my life that together we may be one.
38. I promise you my love, my fullest devotion, my tenderest care. I pledge to you my life as a loving and faithful <husband/wife>.
39. My love, our miracle lies in the path we have chosen together. I enter this partnership knowing that the true magic of love is not to avoid change, but to navigate it successfully. Let us commit to the miracle of making each day work – together.
40. I take you to be my my spouse, my partner, my friend, my confidant, my soul mate. Our love may be like the ebb and tide of the ocean, but it will always flow. I will be true and loyal, and cherish you for all the days of our lives. I promise to love, honor, and offer. I promise to be good, giving, and game in all aspects of our lives. I love you forever. I pledge my all to you.
41. I choose you to be my partner, my love-equal, and mirror for my True Self. Be my partner on this path. I will honor you and cherish you in rain and sunshine till death do us part.
42. Sweetheart, with all my love, I take you to be my life partner, best friend, and constant companion. I will love you through good and the bad, through joy and the sorrow. I will try to be understanding, and to trust in you completely. Together we will face all of life’s experiences and share one another’s dreams and goals. I promise I will be your equal partner in a loving, honest relationship, for as long as we both shall live.
43. When you need someone to encourage you, I am there. When you need help, I am there. When you long for someone to smile with, smile with me. When you have something to share, share it with me.
44. I vow to always keep my love as pure as it is today. I promise to be there for you in your laughter and your tears, in your sickness and your health, in your comfort and your fears. I promise to be there for you for all your life, come what may.
45. My love from this day forward I promise you, I will laugh with you in times of joy and comfort you in times of sorrow. I will share in your dreams, and support you as you strive to achieve your goals. I will listen to you with compassion and understanding, and speak to you with encouragement. I will remain faithful to our vows for better or for worse, in times of sickness and health. I will love and respect you always.
46. I promise to encourage us to try new and unusual things. I vow to invest in loving you daily and to snuggle you as often as possible. I vow to be the best parts of me that fit perfectly with the best parts of you. Although I will be imperfect, I pledge to be sensitive and respectful of your unique talents, abilities and quirks. I pledge to lend you strength for all of your dreams. Through our union we can accomplish more than I could alone. I believe in you.
47. Today I join myself to you before this company to share our love with the world. May our days be long, and may they be seasoned with love, understanding and respect. I choose you to embark upon this great journey of marriage with me. I am stronger with you than alone.
48. I promise you to laugh more than we cry. To comfort, encourage listen, and hug. I promise to love you in sunshine and rain for the rest of my days. I am grateful for every moment I am fortunate to spend with you.
49. From this moment, I take you, as my companion for life. I pledge to honor, encourage, and support you on this long walk together. When our way becomes difficult, I promise to stand by you and uplift you, so that through our union we can accomplish more than we could alone. I promise to work at our love and always make you a priority in my life. With every beat of my heart, I will love you. This is my solemn vow.
Traditional Non Religious Wedding Vows
50. I, (name), am proud to marry you, (name), the woman/man I want by my side for the rest of my life. I promise to give you all the love, courtesy, respect, and attention a good union demands. I dedicate myself in mind, body, heart and soul to bring you happiness and comfort from this day forward.
51. (Name), you are the love of my life, the inspiration I have always sought. I pledge my dedication to you for the rest of my life. I love you with all of my heart and soul. I will do everything within my power to ensure your happiness and well-being. I, (name), take you, from this day forward, to be a part of me, and promise to look upon you forever with dedication, understanding, and unconditional love.
52. (Name), I love you with all my heart and soul. You are everything I could hope to find in a woman/man. You are loving, thoughtful, caring, smart, and beautiful/handsome in my eyes. Your love always makes me feel like the happiest and luckiest man/woman alive. I am proud to have you as my life’s partner and promise I will always be at your side.
53. I, (name), take you (name), to be my lawfully wedded (wife/husband), to have and to hold from this day forward, for better and for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, keeping myself only unto you until death we do part.
54. I, (name), take you, (name), to be my beloved (wife/husband), to honor and treasure, to be at your side in times of sorrow and in times of joy, to love and comfort you always, pledging my faithfulness to our union, for all the days of my life.
55. I, (name), take you (name) to be my husband./wife. I promise to be true to you through the inevitable changes life brings. I will remain by your side in times of want and times of plenty. When we are ill and when we are well, when we grieve and when we rejoice, I will love and honor you all the days of my life. I offer my trust in you, vowing to be faithful and understanding from this day forward.
56. (Name), I pledge my heart, body and soul to our union. I promise to support you in your endeavors and counsel you when you need my guidance. I will accept your counsel with an open heart and open mind. I will share my thoughts, dreams, hopes and fears with you. I will hold you close when you laugh and when you cry. I vow to be a strong individual within a solid union so we may both grow in love and wisdom for the rest of our days.
57. I, (name), take you, (name) to be my husband/wife/partner. I pledge myself this day to trust and appreciate you. I promise to respect and cherish your uniqueness and to support, comfort and strengthen you through life’s joys and sorrows. I promise to build a life together based upon mutual concern, compassion and honor. I will be faithful and loving, in good times and in bad, from this day forward.
58. I, (name) give to you, (name) my vow of sacred matrimony. I acknowledge our individuality and respect the natural space that will reside comfortably between us. I promise to bridge that space with open communication, silent understanding and heartfelt compassion. I promise to act loving so as to be loving. I promise to love passionately, argue fairly and support you unfailingly. I gladly accept the responsibilities that come with our relationship. I love you and pledge my fidelity all the days of our lives.
59. (Name), I give to you everything I am and everything I will ever be. I value our friendship beyond measure. I promise to share your dreams and help you achieve your goals. I will never stand behind you or in front of you but always beside you. I will listen to you with an open heart and an open mind pledging my honesty, compassion, fidelity and forgiveness. I promise to love you no matter what tomorrow brings. I will always be your most loyal friend and your loving husband/wife because you are my heart and my soul now and forever.
60. (Name), you are the person I want to share my life with. I want to be the one to give you warmth when you are cold, comfort when you are in pain, joy when you are sad. I will care for you as you care for me, sharing equally in the responsibilities we both bring to our marriage. I will support you in all your endeavors. I give you my trust and promise to be worthy of your trust. I will remain by your side now and forever as your husband/wife.
61. I, (name), vow to love you, (name), and care for you as long as we both shall live. I take you, with all your faults and your strengths, as I offer myself to you with my faults and my strengths. I will help you when you need help, and will turn to you when I need help. I choose you as the person with whom I will spend my life.
62. (Name), I love you. You are my best friend. Today I, (name), commit myself to you. I promise to encourage and inspire you, to laugh with you and comfort you. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, when life seems easy and when it seems hard. When our love is simple, and when it is an effort. I promise to cherish you, and to always hold you in highest regard. These things I give to you now and forever.
63. Today I marry my best friend, the one I will live with, dream with, and love. I (name) take you to be my husband/wife/partner. From this day forward I will cherish you, looking with joy down the path of our tomorrows knowing we will walk it together side by side, hand in hand and heart to heart.