The bible is the most ancient book in existence, believed to have been passed down from one generation to the other . The bible contains the word of God, which is believed by christians to possess divine powers and christians are expected to live according to the dictates of the bible. The bible is divided into two major sections, which are the new testament and the old testament. There are about 23,145 verses in the Old Testament and 7,957 verses in the New Testament and each of these verses contains words from God that can change lives. Of course everything is in the book, but these verse are specially selected to serve as a guide to the book of life generally. They are simply random bible verses for you to meditate on daily. Have a quick glance below:
Random Bible Verses For You
1. Mark 11:25 – And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have aught against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
2. 1 Corinthians 10:13 – There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God [is] faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear [it].
3. 1 John 1:9 – If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
4. Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
5. Matthew 26:28 – For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
6. Matthew 7:21-23 – Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
7. Matthew 6:24 – No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
8. Matthew 6:12 – And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
9. Proverbs 3:5 – Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
10. Ephesians 2:8 – For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God
11. 2 Corinthians 5:7 – (For we walk by faith, not by sight
12. Jeremiah 1:8 “Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the LORD. (NIV)
13. Lamentations 3:25 The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; (NIV)
14. Micah 7:7 But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me. (NIV)
15. Matthew 5:4 Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. (NIV)
16. Matthew 7:7 – Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
17. James 4:3 – Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume [it] upon your lusts.
18. Matthew 7:7-11 – Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
19. Matthew 7:1-29 – Judge not, that ye be not judged.
20. Ephesians 2:8-9 – For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God
21. Hebrews 11:1 – Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
22. Psalms 40:4 – Blessed [is] that man who maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.
23. James 1:3 – Knowing [this], that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
24. 2 Corinthians 12:9 – And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
25. Ephesians 2:8-9 – For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God
26. James 4:6 – But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
27. Ephesians 2:8 – For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God
28. Romans 6:16 – Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
29. Romans 3:20-24 – Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law [is] the knowledge of sin.
30. Matthew 5:45 – That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
31. Hebrews 4:16 – Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
32. James 5:16 – Confess [your] faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
33. James 2:8 – If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:
34. Acts 22:16 – And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.
35. Acts 10:43 – To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
36. Galatians 3:27 – For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
37. 2 Corinthians 7:1 – Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
38. 2 Corinthians 5:17 – Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
39.John 16:1-33 – These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
40. Matthew 7:23 – And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
41. Amos 4:1-13 – Hear this word, ye kine of Bashan, that [are] in the mountain of Samaria, which oppress the poor, which crush the needy, which say to their masters, Bring, and let us drink.
42. 2 Timothy 3:16 – All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness
43. James 2:24 – Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
44. Hebrews 13:5 – [Let your] conversation [be] without covetousness; [and be] content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
45. John 3:36 – He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
46. 1 Timothy 4:10 – For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.
47. John 3:16 – For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
48. Luke 1:1-80 – Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us,
49. Jude 1:4 – For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
50. Ephesians 4:32 – And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.