While US election campaigns become more and more intense, the lawsuits filed against Republican presumptive nominee Donald Trump by a California woman, claiming that he raped her when she was an underage teen have made a comeback, this time in a Manhattan Federal Court.
MyDailyNews reports that the candidate, who is fighting to lead America, had dismissed the allegations as “categorically untrue and politically motivated”.
The lawsuit, which was first dismissed by a Los Angeles court, is now being revisited with some old charges erased off and a new lawyer taking up the case.
Scrapped from the lawsuit is a claim that the billionaire threw money at the woman to terminate her baby when she spoke up her fear about getting pregnant after being raped.
Also erased from the case is allegation that Trump named co-defendant and accused pedophile and sex party host Jeffrey Epstein a “Jew bastard,” and after she requested for $100 million in damages.
But the complaint’s main allegations were not by anyway altered. The allegation says that Trump and Epstein sexually assaulted an underage girl at a series of Manhattan sex parties Epstein hosted in 1994.
The plaintiff said in an affidavit:
“Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump’s sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I would be physically harmed if not killed.”
Speaking through its vice president, Alan Garten,Trump’s organization described the lawsuit as “categorically untrue, and entirely forged for political reasons.
The lawsuit also states that the woman has been traumatized since the abuse. She says that since Trump started his political ambition and received mass media coverage, she has been “subjected to daily painful reminders of the horrific acts.”
Of course, this is a critical time for Trump and Hillary who will know their fate after US election. Just some days ago, a Briton tried to grab a police officer’s gun at a Donald Trump rally in Las Vegas. The man later confessed he wanted to gun dead the US candidate, court papers say.
He also said he had been planning on Mr Trump death for about a year but had made up his mind to achieve his long-held dream because he finally felt confident enough to do so, court papers say.
Court papers also show that Mr Sandford had never used a gun before but went to a range in Las Vegas on 17 June to learn how to shoot.
Here Is The Video:
At Trump’s Saturday rally at the Treasure Island Casino where he convinced his supporters to consider him during US election, the lad reportedly reached for an officer’s gun because it was in an unlocked position and he thought it was, he said, the easiest way to get a gun to shoot Mr Trump.
Court documents say Mr Sandford confessed that he knew he would only be able to fire one or two rounds, before he will be killed when he tried to take Mr Trump’s life.
He admitted that if he had not attempted to kill Mr Trump at this rally he would have tried again at a rally in Phoenix, for which he had already booked tickets, the papers say.
He told investigators he had been in the US for one and a half years and drove to Las Vegas from California to have the candidate murdered.